- Leadership, Coaching and Facilitation
- Strategy, Transformation and Change
- Innovation and Design
- Portfolio and Programme Management
- Systems of Systems Engineering
- Defence, National Security, Criminal Justice, Healthcare,
Kees van Haperen is an experienced consultant specialising in transformation through the effective application of Systems Thinking, e.g. Soft Systems Methodology, in organisations. Kees was a founding owner of Koios Group, and Chairman and Managing Director from 2004 till 2011. Since then he has been working as a lead consultant specialised in strategy and transformation with Atkins, Jacobs and PA Consulting. He has been a visiting lecturer at a number of UK universities. He has published a number of papers and book contributions in the fields of crisis management, risk management, organisational learning, requirements management and systems thinking.