- Leadership, Coaching and Facilitation
- Strategy, Transformation and Change
- Public International Law
- Innovation and Design
- Portfolio and Programme Management
- Systems of Systems Engineering
- Defence, National Security, Criminal Justice, Healthcare,
Kees van Haperen is an experienced consultant specialising in transformation through the effective application of Systems Thinking, e.g. Soft Systems Methodology, in organisations. He is also an expert in international legal matters and in the Public International Law domain. Kees was a founding owner of Koios Group, and Chairman and Managing Director from 2004 till 2011. Since then he has been working as a lead consultant specialised in strategy and transformation with Atkins, Jacobs and PA Consulting. He has been a visiting lecturer at a number of UK universities. He has published a number of papers and book contributions in the fields of crisis management, risk management, organisational learning, requirements management and systems thinking.